Saturday, February 25, 2012

Old Bike Redo and A Heart Shaped Leaf Stamp

This was one of my projects from last summer.  This old bike was just sitting in my back yard for years so I thought I'd spruce it up a bit.  First I cleaned it up a bit with soap and water.  It was pretty dirty from sitting so long.  Then I masked off everything that wasn't red(that was the most time consuming part).  Then I got to spray painting it a baby blue.  The basket I found and a thrift sale and I found some blue and white flowers to match.  It looks pretty in it's new home in the FRONT yard.  I think it turned out great!
Before...

...After
 Here is another stamp I made yesterday.  After I made it I remembered a photo I took last summer of a heart shaped leaf.  Very ironic...
Heart Shaped Leaf Stamp
Heart Shaped Leaf



No comments:

Post a Comment