Thursday, March 29, 2012

More Easter Decor!

Easter is almost here and my house is looking pretty festive.  Yesterday I made these crackle eggs.  I used Rust-Oleum American Accents Crackle Creations spray paint.  I just took four cheap plastic eggs,  sprayed the black base coat on and left them sit for about an hour.  Then I sprayed the top coat on and they turned out pretty cool.  

  
I put some Spanish moss in a crate I made out of scrap wood.  The four eggs fit perfectly inside.  They almost look like real eggs.




 Here is my Easter tree this year.  I took some pussy willow branches and hung paper eggs all around.  The eggs are made with strips of paper glued on both ends then tied on with string.
Rustic Wooden Basket Easter Decor

Front Porch
Easter Decor
 Here is my front porch decorated with an old crate, barrel, pitch fork, pussy willows, barbed wire and a wooden basket(found at Goodwill) with plastic eggs and Spanish moss.  The Fresh Eggs sign I made out of drift wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment